Sunday, December 23, 2012

53. Read Plato’s Republic

After about 8 months of working to get through this book I have finally finished it.
The only reason it was on my list is because the first time I read it I had no clue what I was reading.  To compound it even more I was taking a philosophy class at NIU and had to feel even more foolish having to try to discuss this book and to write papers about it. I had such a poor understanding of the content that I depended on Melissa to read portions of the book to me and discuss it as we went along.  It was horrible and embarrassing all at the same time. This time I took my time working through it and have a little better understanding of what is happening in the book.
That is all.
43 goals down!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Well, Eric, I was going to ask WHY would you read it, but you explained it. One more reason for me to be so thankful that I have an Eric and a Melissa. You do so well together. Love....