|Ryan getting his second drink before he even gave blood!|
|Its tough to discreetly get a picture of a room full of people.|
Check out that loot! Here's the run down of what we got on our visit:
- Drinks served while waiting to be screened.
- Free t-shirt that I will probably only wear to do yard work.
- Oberweis gift card for a free quart of ice cream.
- Cheeseburger from Culver's.
- Nonalcoholic margaritas after donating.
- All the snacks we could want while waiting to be discharged. I drank a Coke, and ate a bag of Sun Chips, a bag of Cheez-its and a brownie.
- Lastly, because it was Ryan's first visit, we both got to cash in on the bring a friend promotion. Ryan and I will both be getting $25 American Express gift cards in the mail.
I had to let Ryan know that this is not a typical visit. Normally you just get the snacks and maybe will get lucky with a gift card to Oberweis.
I'm glad Ryan went with me. Hopefully we can go again. Having someone with you is a lot more fun than going alone. I'm eligible to go again any day after September 19th. Is anyone interested in going?
11 goals done!