Friday, January 4, 2013

48. Read the Bible

This is my second time making it through the entire Bible.  The last time I did it I read mostly on the computer through Biblegateway.com .  That was a nice way to do it, but this time I was able to use the Youversion app on my Kindle.  Through the plan that I chose I read one portion of both the New Testament and the Old Testament along with a small section of Psalms and Proverbs. 

I began on January 1st of last year and finished up just before the new year.

It sure feels like an accomplishment making it all the way through the Bible from cover to cover. 

There are so many stories within the Bible that didn't make it into Sunday school class.  It is fun to discover the other parts that aren't out there as much

45 goals down!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Awesome, Eric! Keep it up! This past year I read the Chronological Bible. It puts everything in the order it happened. Psalms mixed in with 2 Samuel, etc. I love you! Have a wonderful day!