Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back to work 1/31

Today I finally made it back to work. I feel better but not great. Plus, Melissa already has two babies at home that she has to help. I am feeling a ton of pressure in my nose and in my ears.
I am not planning on running again today just to help my body heal up. There is also supposed to be a huge snow storm today so that would be more of a reason for me not to go out.
It is really tough on me not being able to run. I feel as though I am letting Rob down by not doing my training, but I know that he understands. Again, I am just worried about my ability to catch up on the miles tha I have missed already. I know that the end of May is a long way off, but I really am worried about getting behind.
This is not a good way to start, but remember, it is not how you start, but how you finish.

No comments: