Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I made dinner on Sunday

I made dinner on Sunday. I made the same roast that I did a month or two ago. Melissa said it could count being that it is a full meal. I was hoping that each meal I made would be different. The meal didn't turn out as good as it did the first time. It wasn't bad, it was just different, and the first time it was really good. I think I will try to come up with something else before the month is over. I feel like I cheated a little making something I've already done. I'm marking it off on my list of goals, but I still feel like I need the challenge of coming up with something new.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm glad you are trying new things and making a delicious dinner that your family likes. It's nice to have the dad cook once in awhile. I love you!