Tuesday, September 7, 2010

66. Visit a New Ballpark


In an effort to completely lose all of my readers I am deflecting all traffic from this post to my brother Matt's blog.  He did a great job on his post and I couldn't do any better than he did. Plus, all of the pictures I have would be a duplicate from him as both of us forgot our cameras and we had to rely on the phone from his camera.
We had a great time together driving from Milwaukee to Minneapolis for the game, then back to Milwaukee all in the same day.
Here's his post to get a better picture of our trip.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I think it's wonderful that you and Matt grew up to share many of the same goals. I love it that you are loving friends who married loving friends, and now your children are becoming loving friends. What a blessing!

JRev said...

i think you should visit a soccer stadium.