Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The doctor made me do it!

I missed out on my fruits and veggies on Monday and Tuesday. I was sick. I was really sick. I was put on a diet of clear liquids by the doctor on Monday and I kept pretty close to it again on Tuesday. I missed a couple of days, but honestly, if I did eat them, I would not have kept them down. That goes the same for my vitamins. I was given medicine from the doctor and have been taking them as diagnosed.
I am feeling a lot better now that it is Friday, but overall, I feel as though I will never really be fully healed. I am hoping that over the weekend here that I will be able to start to feel better.

2 comments:

Matt said...

So are you going to quit the rest of the list since you won't be able to check off every goal? What a failure

Eric Weis said...

I am a failure!

I am thinking of switching a few of them up a little just as you did Matt. I might add some that are a little more exciting and able to be completed possibly before the last day of the 1001.