Monday, September 1, 2008

54: Read a book for parenting Toddlers


I have finished my first book off my list. I read the book "Fathering Your Toddler: A Dad's Guide to the Second and Third Years" by Armin A. Brott. It was a good book. There were definitely areas that I will have to store in my memory bank about what they will be like in the future. The book covers them from their first birthday until their third. It was a pretty long book with small font, but I made it! (This is probably where I will get comments mentioning how the classic novels will be longer with smaller font) I enjoyed reading the book because it gave me perspective of what the next few years will be like. It also gave me some pride in knowing how much of being an active father for my girls will boost their development in the future years.
The next book I will read is the one that Melissa got me for my birthday. I will be reading it to help me know how to raise the girls in our world today.

1 comment:

Matt said...

What a good dad :) I like your goals tally on the sidebar. I'm stealing that idea and I'm going to tell people that it was my idea all along.