Friday, April 29, 2011

53. Make wood toys for the kids is Done!

I finally got my last toy finished up for the kids.
This one is modeled after a toy my dad made us when we were little.  It is a little duck push toy.


 I'm no professional paint job, but it was the best I could do.  I haven't added little rubber flaps for the feet yet because I haven't found a good enough rubber.

The girls have really enjoyed pushing them around!

I am so thankful for the ability to know how to create toys for the kids like this. (Thanks Dad!) I hope that I can continue to make things for them as they grow up.

Here is a reminder of the other projects I had for the kids:
Race Cars
Piggy Banks round 1 and round 2

Another goal down!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Very cute! AND the kids were very proud that their daddy made them!