Sunday, June 12, 2011

43. Hang out with friends from college

Scott and I have been friends for a long long time.  We went to school together from first grade all the way through being roommates for four years in college.  Needless to say, he's a good friend.
He and his wife Sarah came over last night.  It is always fun when they come over because it is obvious that they care about our kids and think that they are the funniest people on earth.  The interactions between them are quite funny.
I hope I just blew out the some candles.  I am with the cake and Scott is on the far right.
Scott is so happy to graduate!
 I'm sure we will get together plenty of more times before the 1001 days is over.

  










Me (top left) Scott (fourth row down far right)




Two more Judson friends to hang out with.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Isn't it cool that the college friends you are hanging out with are also grade school friends. I was always thankful for and truly blessed by the friends you've had through your life. God is good!