Thursday, June 9, 2011

61. Harry Potter!

Two years ago I read the first of the Harry Potter books.  During this past school year I decided that I wanted to read the rest of the series.  4,107 pages later, I can tell you that I have finished the whole series.  I completed the last book in April.

 
I am now doing a Harry Potter movie marathon.  Just in the past week I have watched the first 4 that I got from the library.  The next three are also there, and I will have the pleasure of watching the last one on the big screen. I have just over a month to get through the next three movies before heading to the theater.  That sounds easy, but I start up classes on Monday morning and I am pretty sure my "free" time will be going to reading and writing rather than sitting watching the battle of Harry Potter and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.  I'm sure I will find the time though. It sounds like a perfect procrastination tool.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I saw the first movie before I ever read the book. I didn't like it at all and couldn't understand its popularity. For a graduate English class I had to read the book. Wow! I've always known books are better than movies, but this really brought this truth home. Now I can enjoy the movies too.