Friday, October 17, 2008

Centsports is killing me!


I can now tell you how tough it would be to be a professional gambler. At least from the earning money standpoint. I can't tell you about swindles or about getting an inside hint. I can not tell you about wasting an entire paycheck trying to earn lost money from the last grind. What I know is that it is incredibly hard to excel and make money easily.
Goal number 84 on my list is to cash out on centsports.com. This requires your account to be up to $10. This is not an easy task, ask Matt. How centsports works is, you start with 10 cents. This money is put up by advertisers. You have to put no money at all into this account, it is all paid for, which is what makes it a little more fun. You are gambling with someone else's money, and can never lose any of your own. If you lose your 10 cents, you get another 10 cents. When you win a bet, you can use that newly won money for another bet and increase your account through those means. I can not tell you how many times I have had to restart with that fresh dime. It is agrivating!
If you are at home doing the math, what has to be done is I have to grow my 10 cents 100 times over. That is a lot. One bright spot in my chance to cash out is that if I recruit people into this site, I get an additional 5% of what they earned. That is part of the way I kept floating for awhile. My brother Matt had quite a run back in August, and my brother-in-law Josh actually made it over $10 which gave me some nice returns. If you are interested in giving free gambling a try, click here and sign up! I can use all the pennies I can get!

7 comments:

Matt said...

Hey, the easiest way to get to $10 is to have all your cronies, bet EVERY day, and you keep hoarding that 5% without ever betting it. It will take a long time but it's the only way to have your balance go up consistently. I'm done betting but you can use my account if you want!

Eric Weis said...

I might take you up on using your account. I can use all the cronies I can get. You of course are welcome to bet as well to drive your own account up. We should shoot to both make $10 and to go spend it frivolously somewhere. It will be awesome!

Matt said...

No, I'm done. Don't even bring this topic up with Gretchen.

Mom said...

I hope this centsports doesn't take up a bulk of your time! From what Matt said about Gretchen not wanting him involved anymore makes me think you need to be careful not to get addicted to anything so harmful. (Just kidding!) If it's killing you, you might want to rethink participating. I love you, EP!

Eric Weis said...

Yeah, it isn't quite killing me. It sure is frustrating though! I'm not sure how I will get it finished. As an update...Josh is at $16 now and counting. I sure am enjoying the 5% off of that!

Anonymous said...

Hey did you see Josh got up to $19 this past week. What an idiot he didnt cash out. Although, you did get a nice $1.25 out of me! Oh yeah update.. Josh has 1.43 I just want $25 because there is a plan of something to buy with that money but i need $25.

Eric Weis said...

Yeah, I saw you were up in the $20s. You can cash out a couple of times in order to not worry about losing it all. Oh well. Now I have more than you again. Thanks for the cronie money. I will find some nice way to lose it soon.