Thursday, December 17, 2009

1. I finished the New Testament


I'm half way done (not really!) with reading through the whole Bible. Today I finished up the New Testament. I didn't start out too diligent reading through, but lately I have been really good at getting my reading in each day. I have gone non-traditional in my reading. Each morning when I get to school I log on to Bible Gateway and read a few chapters. It has been a real nice way to start each day of school.
It was the first time that I had read all the way through the New Testament in one "short" period of time like this. It was interesting to see the connections between all of the written letters. Next up, the Pentateuch.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Eric, I am very glad that you're reading Scripture even though you said you really don't like to read. I hope you feel better after reading it like I always do. I love you very much.