My brother's family came and visited this weekend. It was a good time. They came down just in time for dinner on Friday and left not too long ago today (Sunday). We had fun. It was pretty busy.
Here are some highlights:
- We played Settler's of Catan Friday night
- Matt and I went on a 15 mile run Saturday morning
- Matt has a watch that judges distances and we confirmed that one lap around ACS is .26 miles. As we hit the mark, we both apologized to our former PE teachers for questioning their measurements.
- The girls got to go out shopping and left the boys to care for the girls.
- I had a chance to hold Calvin.
- Matt and I went with Casey and saw ACS win another playoff game 24-17. It was an awesome game!
- We had the Hartman family over for lunch after church. It was fun to see all the kids run around together.