Thursday, February 7, 2008

It felt good to run, but I did terrible

Today my run went ok. I grabbed a handful of mail that we had to send out and took it to the nearest mailbox. That is approximately a mile and a half away so I knew that I had to make it at least that far and back. I did pretty well going a little farther, but I was pretty beat when I was done. I know that is a good thing, but it was tough. It was really hard running as there was a ton of snow on the ground that had frozen making the ground very unlevel.
Yesterday I had a talk with Melissa about being good with words. I prayed about that today during my run and had good results today at school with it. I am always glad to see quick results to prayer!
Tonight we have open house at school. It is going to be a really long day, but not to worry, I don't have to go to school tomorrow. The girls are going to be 4 months old and are getting their shots, so I won't be there. I can run in the morning before going to the doctor. That will be nice to run without having a time to focus on for getting home. I am hoping to go five miles tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. Especially with the ground in the shape that it is in.

No comments: