Monday, April 21, 2008

April 21

I'm tired of running. I am enjoying the thrill of betting closer to running a marathon, but I am tired of the act of running. I definitely know that i will only run if there is a goal for me to achieve. I will never be one to run just for fun. (Insert Back to the Future 3 quote here) I haven't experienced the "runner's high" or anything like that to help to motivate me. Overall, I am enjoying the process and the idea of having such an accomplishment of having run a marathon, but I know that just running for fun is not for me.
I didn't run today, I wasn't scheduled to run today. I was just sitting looking at the mileage that I still have to do. I have got a lot coming up. Here is the rundown of the coming weeks:
This week: 4 - 9 - 5 - 18
Next week: 5 - 9 - 5 - 14
Week after 5 - 10 - 5 - 20
Week after 5 - 8 - 4 - 12
Week after 4 - 6 - 3 - 8
Last week 3 - 4 - 2 - 26.2
That is a lot left. Luckily, it is only 6 weeks to go. I can't wait!

No comments: