Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I was tired

I tried to run today, but I didn't. I was just too tired. I got up, drank some water, got dressed, put my headphones in, got my water bottle ready, went outside, started my stopwatch, started running, then....stopped and went back to bed. My back and legs ached, and I was really tired. I actually slept two hours after getting back into bed. I needed it. I didn't even go to sleep late, I just needed the sleep. It felt great to get the extra sleep, my only regret is the half hour it took to get ready and to fall back to sleep, that rest would have been nice.
I will run tomorrow morning, but only 5 miles. My body is getting pretty sore and I think more rest might be in order. I won't miss my weekend runs, but the ones during the week I might skip one a week or so. We'll see.

No comments: