Thursday, April 24, 2008

April 24, no run today

I was supposed to do 5 miles today, (I thought it was 4 because I did 5 on Tuesday) but I didn't. When the alarm went off, I just decided I wasn't going to run. I was really tired and felt that if I did run today, I would be feeling it for the rest of the day. I don't feel bad for missing it or feel that I am off schedule. Overall, I think that if I get the long mid-week run and the end of the week runs in every week I am fine. I am not saying that I am cutting my other runs out, but I just don't feel that I need those each week. I would guess that they are important, but for me right now, I don't always feel like I can complete them.
Hopefully in the next two weeks I will have a better attitude toward running. I'm going to need it.

No comments: